Night speaking | Teen Ink

Night speaking

By Shaetorrez BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
Shaetorrez BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado

My parents suffered from that ideal of a perfect nuclear family. They found that a difficult pressure, I think. Tim Burton
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/tim_burton.html

I will bring you a spot to hide. I will provide you with the chance to leave him alone drunk and puzzled. I will give you time to think. Now run and never look back. Promise me that my help was enough to keep you safe.. Allow me to sing you my beautiful soft lullaby. Keep your eyes on the path in front of you, not the one behind you. Let me join you on this journey, Allow me and only me to hear your thoughts much too dark for the day. Listen when I speak to calm you. Tell me when silence is needed. I promise I will share it with no one else but you. I will hold and comfort you when no one else can in the light of day. I will tell you why people love the day and hate me the daylight is a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth. Darkness is inevitable as is death yet we should not be feared we should be held just as sacred as the day. There is beauty in us that only few choose to see. The light hides nothing we hide all you want no one to see.

Listen when the night speaks to you.