Overnight Sheep | Teen Ink

Overnight Sheep

February 12, 2009
By Erin Elgass BRONZE, Flower Mound, Texas
Erin Elgass BRONZE, Flower Mound, Texas
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Dear Sir or Madam:



I am writing to inquire about staying at your hotel. I would love to spend a few days at your hotel, which I have heard many good things about, however, I have a pet sheep that I would like to bring along with me. My sheep is a very gentle creature, and he is very well trained. He would never make a mess, I guarantee it. He is very good with people, and he wouldn't be bothersome. You see, he loves people, and he is very well behaved. He may even make some people's visits more enjoyable.



There are a few requests I have. Firstly, my sheep is highly allergic to the kind of shampoo that is commonly found in hotels. If he accidentally uses the kind of shampoo that he is allergic to, he gets a bad rash. Therefore, he uses a shampoo that does not threaten his health, Sheep Premium Color Enhancing Shampoo. However, this shampoo sometimes stains the bathtub and bath towels a slightly yellow color. I will do my best to avoid this, but accidents happen, so I wanted to warn you. Also, when he eats his sheep food, oats and bits, he can be very messy. I hope that housekeeping will not mind. However, I would be quite good about cleaning up after my sheep so that you won't have to worry about anything. We would also like a room with an air mattress, because I wouldn't have him ruining your beds (plus, regular beds are too high for him to climb up onto.



Lastly, while my sheep loves humans, it is very afraid of other animals, so would we be able to stay on a floor without other animals on it? Also, we would not be able to stay in any rooms with pictures of animals in them, seeing as he is quite terrified of other creatures.



Thank you for your time, and I hope that my sheep and I will be seeing you soon.