91 OOPS!

91'OOPS!

After I watched my mom drive away in her blue Mercury Sable to go buy some groceries, I sat down to do my homework. In the middle of my work I remembered I had to call my dad. I began to dial his cell, 91'OOPS! I accidentally dialed 911 instead of 917! I hung up and chuckled. That was a close one, I thought. As I sat down to work it happened. A squad car rolled into the driveway and he stepped out. He then knocked on the door that spread an eerie echo throughout the house. Standing still, I thought he might leave. Unfortunately for me, I thought wrong. He walked around the house towards the backyard. I'm doomed, I thought. He peered in the glass window and fingered me to come to him.

After I told him all was well, I asked, 'Will you tell my mom about this?'

'No, he replied. 'But only under one condition. I'll let you off if you give me a drink, cause' I'm parched!' I stood there shocked. Nevertheless, I poured some lemonade into a cup and gave it to him. He then gave me his thanks and left. I stood there thinking for a while, was that me or did that just happen?

Jenna S. said...
Cute story! Is it a true story or just something you got the idea for? I thought it was funny because I did that once too!

Jared said...
What a weird situation!