Police Chase 2 | Teen Ink

Police Chase 2

By com.delta BRONZE, Dover Plains, New York
com.delta BRONZE, Dover Plains, New York

Sheriff Zack and lieutenant Andrew became partners after they took down cookie monster. Andrew was happy they have been buddies since training. Zack had known he and Andrew would be perfect partners. Zack and Andrew had been promoted to the K-9 squad.Their german shepherd, Dallas.

Then they got a call about a guy claiming he had a bomb. They ran and got Dallas and got in the car. When they got there the guy was still there just feet from a gas station. Andrew said to shoot the non lethal bullets that are rubber while they release dallas. Andrew gave the command and Dallas ran lightning fast and got struck by a rubber bullet he shook off the pain and attacked the guy. The bomb was nothing but piece of wood. The man was arrested for the scare and was treated at the hospital for the bites from Dallas and faced charges as big as $200,000.

Stay tuned for Police Chase 3

This is a story about my friends and I who are polie officers. Police Chase 3 soon!!!!!