Alluring

One night, a man was walking in a cemetery. He didn't quite know why; he just felt like walking. During his walk, he came upon a woman staring at a gravestone. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Somewhere deep in his heart he knew she was the One.

'Hi, I'm Andrew,' he said.

She continued to stare at the gravestone, lifeless.

'What's your name?' he asked.

'Sandra,' she said, still looking intently at the gravestone. He was growing quite upset with the fact that he still had not seen her face. He looked at the gravestone she seemed so infatuated with. It simply read, 'Sandra Dorman; You Will Be Missed.' She must have been named after the dead person. Perhaps she was mourning, he thought to himself.

'Was she your grandmother?' he asked. She gave no utterance of a response.

'When did she die?' he asked. She sat there, glaring, motionless.

'It must be awful to lose a loved one,' he said. At this, she turned to face him. Before his eyes was the most hideous, decayed face he had ever beheld in his life.

'Shut up, you nimrod,' she said in a gruff, annoyed voice. He was shocked. That was when she stood up and began to walk towards him.

'You, you're a zombie?'

She continued moving forward, undaunted, and nodded her head. He began to back up slowly with the intent to run when he ran into a tall gravestone. She grabbed his head and twisted, breaking his neck and killing him instantly. She then began to feast on his carcass.

'Gets them every time,' she said, her blood-soaked mouth in a broad grin.