Two Lonely Souls | Teen Ink

Two Lonely Souls

December 14, 2015
By Sahara11 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
Sahara11 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
15 articles 0 photos 0 comments

They are the only ones who are lost. I am the only one who can’t find them. Two lonely souls with darkness in their hearts, like mine. Two who shouldn’t be stuck in limbo, but they are with the monsters. Two causing chaos in their path. From my world, I can hear them beg, but cannot reach them.
Their existence is a secret. They hide with hateful creatures that lurk in the darkness. They hide in shadows and they stalk relationships and they steal hearts with their stringy existence and tear people down and never calm their rage. This is how they remain.
Let one realise the hurt they’ve caused, they’d crumble like dust, and loose themselves in the hatred and pain they’ve caused. Destroy, destroy, destroy they whisper when I cry. They smirk.
When I am too tired and too sad to keep destroying, when I am as insignificant as everyone around me, then I turn away from them. When there is no one left for me to damage. Two who cause grief despite being sad themselves. Two who are uncontrollable. Two whose only purpose to cause havoc.