The Abandonded House | Teen Ink

The Abandonded House

By mcva15 SILVER, Sacramento, California
mcva15 SILVER, Sacramento, California

We love people that hurt us , and we hurt people that love us.

Ring! Ring! Ring! The alarm has gone on and it’s Saturday, October 31st. It’s raining and Halloween has come and today is the day when kids go out and get candies. Every year there’s always a group of high school teenagers, called Arturo, Marco, and Jose, daring each other to go inside to that big, scary abandoned house. But none of them, decide to go. They all are afraid. But this year Jose said, “I’ll go.”
Jose decides to go inside of the abandoned house. He’s right in front of the door. Right when he opens it, he hears a sound. He says, “Hello! Who’s there?” nobody answers, so the teenager walks forward, he gets to the stairs and sees a light bulb twitching. He’s shaking of scariness, when he gets up the stairs the light stops twitching. He hears a sound and sees a shadow on the wall. He hears a rocking chair, he turns to see and a sees a woman dressed in full black, with long hair, sitting on the chair. He screams, “help! Help! He feels someone touching him, but he runs down the stairs and trips.
He got up and saw that the woman was in front of him. The woman dragged him around the floor and stabbed him. Since that day nobody has heard or known nothing about him. He never came back out.

I like scary storys , and I watch alot of scary movies so I decided to write this scary story.