The Dreaming Flight part 1 | Teen Ink

The Dreaming Flight part 1

By StellaRoseRex SILVER, Centralia, Washington
StellaRoseRex SILVER, Centralia, Washington

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13

"jack, I love you. you know that right?" jack puts his head against mine. "yes stella I do know you love me." jack says calmly. a tear falls from my eyes. i say sobbing" so if I told you something that no one can know, would you still love me?" i step away from him and puts my head in my hands sobbing. jack turns me around. " stella no matter what you tell me, i will always love you. to the end of time. when we come to the end of time I will still love you. i will always love you." he places a tender kiss on my lips. i look up into his eyes. "jack im a monster. i kill people,women, children, what ever is in my path I will kill, even you" i sob. "i don't care because I love you dearly. even if you're a monster who kills. i love you and I will never leave you." he holds me close and tightly as I sob. "shhh it will be alright my love" he mutters in my ear. "guys Its time to go they are coming" nick shouts from outside the tent. jack releases me and I wipe my eyes and grab my bag."lets go" he says as grabs his bag and takes my hand. we walk out into a light rainy planet. its like earth, but it is bigger, better.this planet is in a different univirse than earth.the air is clean and crisp. the wildlife is booming and fresh. what earth would be like without human interference. mankind hasn't destroyed this planet like they did earth. we look around at our troops. jack and I run hand in hand to our ship. our troops gather everything and board the ship with us at the same time. i look behind us. it looks like we were never here. "we are taking off in 5,4,3,2,1! Lift off!" shouts the pilot over the intercom. He closes the glass ramp, and we lift off into the atmosphere.