Happy Pills: Does Your Life Suck? | Teen Ink

Happy Pills: Does Your Life Suck?

January 12, 2009
By Anonymous

Sometimes I wish I could jump off a building into a helicopter, fly over the oceans, and land on a remote island. But. I can’t. That is what Happy Pills are for. High school students have difficulty being under stress. They feel like they have to be ubiquitous. Wake up, go to school, go to practice, go to work, go home, do homework, and maybe get some sleep. These are five excruciating days out of the week. Keeping this up every week might become malignant.
Happy Pills will help you succumb to stress. Fretful high school students just have to follow these easy steps.
•
In the morning, look in the mirror and tell yourself that you’re beautiful.
•
Point at yourself and say, “YEAH!”
•
Next, find a big glass of water, happy water.
•
Make sure it is just the right temperature, a happy temperature.
•
Swallow the smile.
•
Drink the rest of the happy water.
•
Take one Happy Pill daily or two if your life sucks.
•
Be sure to ask your doctor if he or she is taking happy pills, too.
•
Continue on with your day.
•
Don’t forget to smile.

This pill will thwart your stress. You will feel like everything is going the way it is supposed to. No more forgetting to wear pants and being embarrassed all day. You won’t be embarrassed now! You will hear the comforting laughs reverberating around you. Happy Pills are a harbinger to a happy self.