You can't keep me waiting | Teen Ink

You can't keep me waiting

By WzinterJaguar GOLD, OTTAWA, Other
WzinterJaguar GOLD, OTTAWA, Other

"We're all mad here"

"Will you go out with me? Yes or No? Come on, you can't keep me waiting forever!" Wrong. I already gave you my answer. It was no. And Ive said it several times already, but you pretend that you can't hear me. I feel like you're not going to stop until I say yes.

I look around for my friends, but I can't spot them anywhere. Suddenly I feel you grab my butt. I jump and slap your hand away. "Come on, you know you want to." No! I don't! Why won't you just leave me alone? I would scream, but then everyone would look, and I don't want to cause a scene. I can feel your breath on my neck as you lean closer to me. You're not drunk, I can't smell any alcohol on you.

But if you're not drunk, why are you doing this? I'm getting nervous because you look angry. "Why won't you say yes b****?" I look around quickly, and catch a girl's eye. I send her a message with my mind, hoping she'll catch it. She starts laughing, and I slump. Then she gestures towards me yelling for me to come over and hear this joke. 

Yay! I'm free from that stupid guy! I start walking away, but he grabs my arm. "I'm not letting you go until you say yes." I panic. I silently scream for someone to help me, when I hear a sharp Crack! and the guy lets go. I look up, it's the girl from before! Se grabs my arm and pulls me away. "Listen" she tells me "If a guy ever does that again, you slap him. Right in the face, and then you walk off. And if he doesn't leave you alone, you scream, cause a scene. Do anything you can to get him to leave you alone." I nod. It's good advice. The rest of the party goes smoothly. The guy's been kicked out, but I don't let my guard down. It's hard to relax after that.