The Gift That I Possess | Teen Ink

The Gift That I Possess

People are naturally attracted to my jaunty personality and flamboyant pants. It doesn’t matter the location I can bring the heat whenever it is needed. It doesn’t come as easily to others though. It is a gift that I possess.

In advanced comp I sit in the back of the room. It is a utopia for a kid like me. I occasionally yell out quips that get a laugh or smirk. Luckily, Ms. J is not fractious; otherwise, I would have been expunged from her class and asked to not return (unless I come back without my sarcasm). But I do know when I am going too far (like when Ms. J gives you that I can’t believe you just said that look) and I have learned to stop at this point.

There is one anathema in our class that has not figured this out though. I am not going to say his name adadsKIRKasd, but there is a schism between him and the rest of the class. If it was up to us, we would expunge him from the class so we wouldn’t have to listen to his rants. That are impossible to truncate. If I were him I would be timorous. The girl next to him has already moved because he kept turning around and talking to her. If he doesn’t watch what he says she’s is going to come after him with a sharp pencil.

It may make me sound ostentatious, but there is one thing I know, it would be a different world without Clayton.

Zero_K DIAMOND said...
on Jun. 30 2009 at 1:51 am
Zero_K DIAMOND, Moosic, Pennsylvania

"Life's no fun if you're not insane, otherwise you grow up to be an accountant." -Moi

Oooookay. That was. . .ummm, interesting. I actually liked it in some vague fashion, but I don't understand all this stuff about the other kid in the middle. Also, all the big words do nothing for your piece and make it less real. <(0.o)> the kitty is confused.

ZERO