why.... | Teen Ink

why....

By StellaRoseRex SILVER, Centralia, Washington
StellaRoseRex SILVER, Centralia, Washington

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13

I'm falling. I'ts dark. It's cold. Why? Why is this happening? Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? I thought as I fell. A hand appeared out of the darkness. So kind. So loving. So....jack. I wake up with a bright light in my face, I open my eyes. Oh... It's morning. Must have had a bad dream. Why that dream? Jack's not leaving me.... or is he? Will I die soon. Who knows. "Stella? you up" Oh hey its jack. I better get up. I look around. We got in so late I didn't realize were I was really. There's a country like window. its a white creamish color room. it has a dresser with a mirror and a stuffed pink bunny on it. the bed is a pale pink. its soft. I'm still in my jeans and cat t-shirt. the alarm clock on the stand next to me says it's 8:30 Am. huh i never realized that there. i follow the hallway down to find a bath room. it seems like my toothbrush was already put away and my hair brush. i brush my teeth and my hair. i wonder what else was put away.i head back to the room and look in the dresser. my clothes were put away. jack must have done it. man my heart hurts. i change into some clean clothes.i put my tee and jeans in the basket outside and put on a undershirt and shorts. i head down the stairs and find jack making something in a pan.i don't really care."oh good morning Stella. you hungry?i'm making us breakfast. rose is coming over soon. the food is almost done." jack masses with whatever he made. " i'm not hungry" i open the door to the outside world. "Stella?is something wrong"jack worryly asks. i start crying then i start walking. why did it happen? why?