thoughts of a stalker | Teen Ink

thoughts of a stalker

From the window of my house, I see you Serena from the when you leave till you arrive. I know you neither see me Serena nor have the slightest thought that I exist. But I see you Serena; I acknowledge your existence watching you each day. I know your every move, thought and action, who you are with and what you have done. I wait so anxiously to catch a glimpse of the angelic image which is yours.

My heart aches each day to be with you, to embrace and hold your soft smooth skin. To touch the soft wavy hair that is yours. Even to press my lips against those beautiful, seductive full lips of yours. Oh Serena, I know you may not know me now but I assure myself that one day we shall be together and you will love me whether you like it or not!!!!!

rockerjrae said...
on Jan. 18 2009 at 11:15 pm
I like this story a lot. It's interesting because I know someone that acts like this. Also, i know what it's like to want someone that you can't possibly have. One thing though, in the second sentence it says "I see you Serena from the when you leave till you arrive." after "the" there should probably be another word. I think it was suppose to be time, but i just wanted you to know so you can fix it.

xopuppyluv said...
on Jan. 17 2009 at 6:58 pm
wow I really like the first part of the story. it was well written and made me feel like there really was a stalker lurking around. my only concern is that i wish it were longer. like the second part was good, but i feel it came too soon. It would have been better if you put some more background info, for example why he chose her to stalk and how long he had been doing it. other than that, it was a story (: