The small town killer | Teen Ink

The small town killer

By ClaytonHines BRONZE, Paragould, Arkansas
ClaytonHines BRONZE, Paragould, Arkansas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

On Friday the 13th there was a place called Benton. It was a small town, with a twist. While most people had a deer head on their walls, a taxidermist by the name of Nathan Gomer was putting his newest head on his wall, a human head. When a cop pulled up to his house what they found was disappointing, his house was being foreclosed. 24 hours before that Nathan was walking into his house after putting up his foreclosure sign to fool anybody who tried to come to his house. His only friend was his dog “Hey Vader how’s it going.” Said Nathan
“Bark bark.” Vader whimpered. Vader had been sick for weeks and he had been showing signs of getting better, but then he got woes, he started puking blood and getting sleepier by the day, so Nathan found what was wrong and found the best cure.
First he had to get morphine. Then he needed a human or dog brain. Finally he needed surgical supplies. Morphine was then easiest to get, but then he needed surgical supplies and a brain. He decided to get the surgical supplies before he got the brain so he went to the hospital and said he was “visiting” family and then he snuck in to get the supplies when he got to the surgery preparation lab. There were surgeons everywhere so he was leaving to go to the next room and it was empty so he stole the supplies and almost got caught by the security guard when the officer said “This is a restricted area I will have to ask you nicely to leave the premises.”
“Yes sir I am sorry sir, I guess I passed my friends room.” Nathan was shaking so bad the supplies started to rattle in his pocket.
“Sir what was that.” The officer said as he was pulling his gun out of his holster.
“Your demise.” As Nathan said that he lunged at the officer with full force.
It was the first time Nathan had killed a man and not the last by far because he felt he had great power when he killed. As he was leaving he heard someone scream
“John’s dead, someone help.” As Nathan started walking again he was grabbed by the arm and they were about to yell out when Nathan said
“That’s not a good idea.” And stabbed them. After he hid their body he left. Then he went to his neighbor’s house, Nathan started to talk and said
“Did you hear about those hospital killings Hector.”
“Yeah heard two people got stabbed and they didn’t find the killer”
Nathan said “Cause it was me.” And stabbed Hector. After a couple of hours Vader was waking up and Nathan was so happy he massacred the whole town and anybody who comes in it, Vader died on Friday the 13th the next year so Nathan moved to Canada to start killing more people and did it successfully for three years until one went horribly wrong and he got caught and sentenced to two life terms, and he then escaped with the help of two other inmates.
But he had no money and nowhere to go so he stole a truck and headed for Alaska. While in Alaska he had a family and turned out ok after going on a killing spree, so to keep from ever wanting to kill someone again, he started to hunt Caribou, Black bears, and Grizzly bears. But he is still haunted with the day he first took a human life.

Preferences

§

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

0

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

,

.

/

shift

English

alt

alt

Preferences