Bout a week ago | Teen Ink

Bout a week ago

September 27, 2014
By juju_theBest SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
juju_theBest SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
never say anything is impossible the word itself says 'i'm possible'


                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                                            

 

                                                                      Bout a week Ago

                Days passed about the incident we walked around not dragging to much attention to ourselves. As we walked into the classroom everyone looked up at in a strange but functional puzzled face. All 4 of us sat in the back next to each other. We all gave that silent look at each other and seem to finally relax when Ms. Sherbert started talking about the English assignment she gave to us Bout a week ago. When class ended. we headed up to the locker room were nobody knew about and headed behind the showers we discovered that this little passage way under the school Bout a week Ago.

               When we got down there we had to turn off our phones before it gets intercepted or destroyed by the radiation. As we reached the level our hideout were we can be ourselves . we started to take off our clothes and to shell out our skin it still creeps us out. then Rebecca went in the freezer and got us our new meal course. She pulled out a big boar and we dug in i still feel sorry for what we have to do. I thought I would be sorry or upset at what we become but it made me feel better with a new ray of confidence.

        So me Ray, Anthony ,Rebecca  head up stairs before class begins. When we left the locker room we had to split up but we have to meet up at lunch. As I sit in math class looking out the window remembering what happened a week ago it frightens me but it is a gift. It was Bout a week ago after christens party at 3 am all 4 of us was walking home together.

                  We took the shortcut behind the woods like we always do we heard someone behind us but we ignored it. We keep our cool till it got louder and closer then we all ran but it was nothing behind us then that’s when it got us I managed to escape till it came for me and I froze filled with terror but I wouldn’t let it show. It came with unbelievable speed it bite with the longest time it was horrible pain the color in its eyes changed from red to yellow when it bite me and I felt that power surge in me.

       The bell rang and it was time for lunch they were waited for me outside the classroom .we headed in and this time I wasn’t no wimpy little kid I was more confident people bow down to me. We was our own popular crowd and people who didn’t look at us or wanted to be friends with us wanted to now.  We didn’t eat cause we already had our meal I got up to get a drink when the head cheerleader purposely slammed her lunch on my clothes I looked at her my eyes were bloodshot red and Ray touched me and I cooled down the day was almost over.
 


The author's comments:

i just started writing and it came to me. it would leave in suspense when im finished. i hope people would feel that i should continue finishing it but also to change the title hahahaha. i would want at least make this into a little book i would create for me and my friends, family to read.