The Bear Princess | Teen Ink

The Bear Princess

By Haleigh121698 BRONZE, Mason, Kentucky
Haleigh121698 BRONZE, Mason, Kentucky

If life gets you down don't hurt yourself get back up and move on.

I was on my way home from picking berries, I was on the trial and then I heard a strange noise I looked to the right. There to my right was the biggest bear I've ever seen. The bear was huge, I thought how to get around the bear. As I thought of something I saw a shadow come over me, and I heard a low growl as I looked up I saw about an inch away from my face was the bear, I knew I had been caught. I though of something and that was run as fast as you can. I turned around and stared running as fast as my feet could carry me. I heard the bear getting close to me I knew I was going to be lunch. I finely gave up and fell on the ground, I heard the bear slow down and start walking closer, and closer. Then I heard nothing I blacked out...... 

I woke up in a house I did not know where I was, I was frightened. I got out of bed and headed to the door. As I was opening the door I heard voices, as I got closer to the noise I saw two big black bears. The where talking like humans, I stared to get scared and I ran out the front door and the bear that tried to attack me jumped over my head, and when the bear hit the ground it turned in to a boy. The boy looked like how was 18, short black hair and bright blue eyes, he was tall, muscular boy. He stepped closer to me, I tried to walk backwards but I tripped but I didn't fall on the ground when I opened my eyes I saw the boy holding bridle style. He let me down, I asked " Can I go home?". The boy looked like he just saw a ghost but then he said "You must stay here Princess." Then I asked "Princess? I'm not a princess." He then looked in to my eyes and said "Sleep." Then everything was black  

The bear princess part 2 

The bear boys POV

I can't believe this is happening I found the lost bear princess! When I was talking to my bear friend Tom I thought I heard something behind me but I didn't turn around, then I heard the front door of of my house and I saw the princess running. I ran after her and jumped over her head, I landed on my feet it front of the princess she looked scared and shocked. She asked if she could go back home, I had to keep her here, she can't leave she has to know what she is and who she is. I walked up to her and I looked into her blue eyes and said "sleep" and she was out like the light. If your wondering how I did that, I have a power of mind control. I can make someone forget this or do things. I picked up the princess and carried her bridle style, I walked in my house and I put the princess on the couch. 

I bet some of you want to know what my name is so I'll tell you. My name is Victor. I was born in England, I don't have an British accent, My mom was American and my dad was British so I got my American accent from my mom. My parents died about five years ago, they where going on a walk and the never came back. I ran to my tree house in the forest and when I got up there, there was a boy that I've never seen before he had brown hair and drown eyes, he was skinny and he looked angry I asked " Who are you? What are you doing here?" He said " I'm Tom. I'm here to help you, you have a power that is like mine, I want to help you control it." I thought he was crazy so I ran out of the tree house and ran as fast as my feet could carry me. About a minute later Tom ran in front of me and got my arm my I tried to got out of his grip but he was to strong. He looked in my eyes and said " Sleep" and I blacked out. But anyway enough about me, let's talk about the princess. Her Name is Haley, her mom and dad where killed and she was sent south and was put with a man and women, they where told to take care of her until she 18. Haley was born September 13. She has blonde , blue eyes a light baby blue,she was skinny and she's the bear princess and when she will turn into a bear she would be the biggest bear out of all of the bear kingdom, there are more like me. "BANG!" What was that? I thought.

Haley's POV

I felt myself wake up, I thought I was on a bed so I turned to the right and hit the floor with a big BANG! It took me a minute to look around to see where I was, I heard a sound to the left I looked over and saw the boy. He ran over to me really fast and helped me up. I asked " who are you? What am I doing here? Why can't I leave?" He looked at me for awhile then spoke " My name is Victor. You are here because you are the Bear Princess and you need to learn how to control your anger and power. You can't leave because I don't want to telling people who are not like us because they will think you are crazy and say mean things." 

I just stood there thinking. I asked "May I go to my room plz, I'll have to think about this." Victor then said " Yes you can. We'll talk in the morning Princess." He kissed my head and walked away. I made my way up the stairs, I when to my room, it was like a castle room with a big bed, a balcony in the back of the room, candles for at night because there are no lights at all, a huge walk-in closet with a lot of beautiful dresses and shoes. I was already dark outside I walked out on the balcony and sat in the chair to the right as I sat, I tried my best to relax, and think about about what Victor said to me today. I was confused about all of this, as I was thinking I jumped when someone knocked on the door. I got up from the chair and walked to the door, as I opened the door I saw Victor with flowers in his hand and he was smiling. I told him he could come in, he came in and sat on the bottom corner of the bed. He looked really happy so I asked " Why are you so happy?" He said " I'm happy you are here, i was out in the woods and saw these flowers and thought of you, I hope you like them." Victor stood up and handed me the flowers, I was shocked at first because he picked my favorite flower the Lotus flower. They were beautiful, I put them in a vase with water. I turned around and hugged Victor and said " Thank you, their beautiful!" He then smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen him do. We talked of awhile and laughed a lot, I had no idea how funny he was, as we said our good nights to each other I stopped Victor and said " I'll stay here and do what ever I need to do." He gave me a smile and hugged me, he then said " Thank you Princess" i said " Call me Haley."  As I got into bed I thought to myself " I am the one and only Bear Princess." I smiled to myself and fell into a deep sleep. 

I wrote this piece because I love bears and I like to make up things and then put then together. 

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences