The Night of the Unexpected | Teen Ink

The Night of the Unexpected

September 3, 2014
By Ella Thompson BRONZE, East Bend, North Carolina
Ella Thompson BRONZE, East Bend, North Carolina
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The Night of the Unexpected

 

On the night of the full moon Mr. and Mrs. Anderson we're going on their 29th year anniversary. The Anderson’s have two daughters,  their names are Tessa, and Christina Anderson. Tessa, the oldest is 16 and Christina the youngest is 14. The Anderson’s told the girls that they were going to be back home in three days, and they expect the house to be clean when they get back, and not to have any parties while they were gone; but they knew exactly what was soon to happen. Well atleast they thought they knew what was going to happen. The Anderson’s were on their way to Myrtle Beach when suddenly Michael, lost control of the wheel and crashed into a lake , the car started to sink while the water levels started getting higher, and higher making it hard to breathe for the both of them as they try to catch a big breath of air as they can before the car is entirely sunk under water. As soon as there was no more air Michael goes under the water and tries to open the car doors but all those doors wouldn’t open pulling harder at each door he visited so finally Samantha comes down and tries to help him it was no use the doors didn’t open as they would pull harder and harder,  the more air they would lose. Finally, they gave up trying they mouth their I love you’s also sorry’s, and they ask each other’s forgiveness soon after that they had no more air and drowned in a lake.

However back at he house Tessa and Christina are planning a house party they already invited their closest friends which were Tessa’s boyfriend Josh and Anna also Christina’s boyfriend Logan and her best friend Katelyn. After the main people were invited they invited random people they like that seemed cool to them in school; “but its a house party what could go wrong”? Tessa said.

At the house party there was under age drinking, under age smoking a lot of things typical teenagers do at a house party when there is no supervision. Tessa’s boyfriend Josh, lets just say had a little too much to drink and Christina’s boyfriend had smoked to much and they both weren’t acting normal. Josh was stumbling over everything and Logan was acting like he was chill with everything around him. Everything after that was a blurr seem like.

The Second Day

Tessa woke up with a really big headache on the ground outside “What happened last night”  Tessa said Christina laughs and answers “A long story”  “I didn’t expect for it to be that bad” Christina said “What are you talking about how bad was what?” Tessa said

“I’ll tell you after we get this place cleaned up so our parents won’t kill us” Christina said

“Where’s Josh?”Tessa said “He went home an hour ago he told me to tell you whenever you wake up that he loves you and he’ll see you tomorrow” Christina said “Ok, yea we really need to clean up this house” Tessa said “ Yea we do, i love how our boyfriends leave us to clean up alone we really need some help” Christina said “Oh well we’re burning daylight just talking about our boyfriends ,i can hear mom and dad now saying YOU BOTH ARE GROUNDED FOR 3 MONTHS!! so we better get cleaning.” Tessa said.

The Third Day

Hey do you know what time mom and dad said they were supposed to come home” Christina said “No i don’t think they said what time they just said that they were going to be home today” Tessa said “Oh yea i remember now, ok well at least the house is clean” Christina said

“A knock on the door scared both Tessa and Christina “  “ I wonder who could that be?” said Tessa

Christina answers the door and fear took over her whole entire body so Tessa had to step in to rescue her. “Hi I’m police officer Hall and i was wondering are you Tessa Anderson?”  Johan said “Yes I’m Tessa Anderson” Tessa said “I have been informed to tell you that both of your parents were found in a lake dead it looks like they have been in the water for two days” “Are you joking? Please tell me you are joking” Tessa said as the lump in her throat gets bigger by the second while tears roll down her cheek rapidly. Tessa looks at Christina and she looks like she’s hyperventilating from the news she just heard from police officer . The pain in their chest is very heavy and deep, it almost feels as if somebody ripped out their chests. “Im sorry for your lost. police officer Johan said.

 To be continued….


The author's comments:









 







Preferences
















§









1









2









3









4









5









6









7









8









9









0









-









=









Backspace









 









Tab









q









w









e









r









t









y









u









i









o









p









[









]















 











Return











 













 









capslock









a









s









d









f









g









h









j









k









l









;









'









\









 









shift









`









z









x









c









v









b









n









m









,









.









/









shift









 















 











English


















 

















































 


















alt


















alt









 
















 







Preferences