Still got those days | Teen Ink

Still got those days

December 9, 2008
By Anonymous

Every day’s been a new day, even though I’m still struggling… I try to smile to help the pain go away. It’s so hard moving on and pretending I’m okay, when inside I still can’t believe you’re gone. I’ve been stuck in this fog for days can’t seem to think straight. I’m not sure what’s real anymore and what’s fake. I’ve doubted everything I used know so sure and wondering if time is the only cure. Sometimes I freak during the night knowing you’re not by my side. Memories of us keep replaying in my head this shining light. There are times I wonder if ill ever be alright…and.
There are days when I just close my eyes and try to fight the feelings inside. Others when ill pretend there not there, trying to act like I don’t care. Some days ill be strong and move along the day without a thought directed your way and then there are times like now where I brake down and wish you never went away, so I still got those days.
Every day gets better but it’s still hard. Sometimes I don’t know how I get through everyday without being in your arms. You made me stronger in a way, I guess ill think twice next time before giving my heart away. My judgment was questioned so many times but I knew what I was doing, I guess I just believed in every lie. I can’t decide if I’m angry or upset. There are so many days I wonder where I’d be if we never met…and.
There are days when I just close my eyes and try to fight the feelings inside. Others when ill pretend there not there, trying to act like I don’t care. Some days ill be strong and move along the day without a thought directed your way and then there are times like now where I brake down and wish you never went away, so I still got those days.
Every day I’ve been smiling a little more and more. A wave has to crash before it can hit the shore, but there are still days when I wish it was all a dream, and when I wake up there you’ll be laying next to me. At this point I don’t know what was true and what was a fluke … and some days I don’t know what way to go, I’m only as strong as what I know…and.
There are days when I just close my eyes and try to fight the feelings inside. Others when ill pretend there not there, trying to act like I don’t care. Some days ill be strong and move along the day without a thought directed your way and then there are times like now where I brake down and wish you never went away, so I still got those days.
I know you see me acting like I’m just fine. Living my life like I never lost track of the time. You’re probably wondering why I’m saying this now where this is coming from and how. But there were a lot of things you never new, you never had a clue. I loved you more than it may have seemed you were everything to me. I would have given anything to just run away with you anything, whatever day I would have thrown it all away, thrown it all away. But time has passed now and life has moved on but even though I may seem okay, I need you to know I still got those days…
The day’s when I just close my eyes and try to fight the feelings inside. The others when ill pretend there not there, trying to act like I don’t care. Some days ill be strong and move along the day without a thought directed your way and then there are times like now where I brake down and wish you never went away…