Black Rose | Teen Ink

Black Rose

Young 15 year old half breed Raina and older sister Haley have always liked drama, especially when Raina recieves a beautiful, yet unique rose from her "mystery man" as he addresses himself.

Raina is so struck with what she thinks is love, but she can't be too sure. Right now, something is headed not so much towards her, yet, but toward her small town in Phoenix, Arizona. This has more drama in store for Raina and Haley than they are prepared for, and it is their job to stop them.
Will they be able to defeat a pack of vampire hunters, or will they bottom out before they even start?

Writing for me is a way that I can express myself in ways that I can't in the real world.

My story isn't finished yet, but here is the first chapter of Black Rose. Hope you like it.

Um, nice overveiw? It can't suffice for a first chapter. Maybe the summary? Well, it sounds like an interesting story, relative to my books in the dark mysterious way. Currently, I am writing a book based on the Book of Revalations. Did I spell that right? What I mean to say is, I am also a striving teen author. Most of my works can be found on this site. "Hell" is a popular opinion article I have.

on Dec. 10 2008 at 3:02 am
thanx haley!! love ya!! she helped alot with the ideas and the eidting of COURSE!! hope ya'll like! please vote!

on Dec. 9 2008 at 7:11 am
lol hey im helpin with this story. well not rlly but Kaye is one of my best friends ever!! and she is an awesome writer. im just the sidekick that helps her with the editing and all that! lol. but i am also writing my own book. check it out. it's called Sundown of the Cauldron Keeper. i hope it gets published.!!!! comment on this teaser!!! i love it!! hah