The Battle Of My Room | Teen Ink

The Battle Of My Room

November 19, 2008
By Anonymous

The Battle of My Room


A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
The Lego Droids advanced on the clones. When, all of a sudden, a Clone gunship dropped out of the sky, surprising the droids. The gunship then landed to let the Clone’s reinforcements get out of the ship. The Clones then started advancing on the droids. There were remnants of destroyed Hail Fire Droids, Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, Destroyer Droids, and dead Clones by time the Clones won. After the droids were destroyed, the Clones got into the gunship and were taken back to meet with the others at the base.
Right when Commander Cody was about to talk to Obi-Wan, the alarm sounded and the droids started attacking the base. The Clones knew that they could stay safe inside the base because of its shielding, but only for a little longer. So, they went out the back door and attacked the droids from behind. The battle that had ensued was fierce. Both sides were advancing back and forth while exchanging volleys of laser blasts and concussion grenades. When the Clones finally won, the ground was strewn with pieces of destroyed droids, and the Clones had lost many troops. The Clones that weren’t dead but only injured moaned as they dragged themselves back to the transport. The Clones that weren’t hurt or dead repaired the shield generator then joined the rest of their troop in the transport. While Commander Cody and Obi-Wan were talking a Clone transport pocked with laser blast marks flew in and landed.
“Commander Cody, I want you to take your troop of Clones and destroy the Trade Federations Droid Control Center.” Obi-Wan commanded.
“Yes Sir!” Commander Cody acknowledged.
Commander Cody then took his troop to the Droid Control Center. The Droid Control Center was packed with Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, Destroyer Droids, and Spider Droids. But since Commander Cody’s Elite Troop of Clones were trained to be very silent and stealthy, they were able to sneak past the Droids with no casualties. They shut down the Droid Control Center no problem and the galaxy was saved…for now. But somewhere on Coruscant, a Sith was Cackling evilly, knowing the end of the Jedi would be soon.