the haunted sleep | Teen Ink

the haunted sleep

November 14, 2008
By Anonymous

There once was this little old cabin deep in the woods. This little old man named Homer Estivez used to live there, till he died 5 days ago. This new family was moving in and did not know that someone died here. Well, one foggy night the 13 year old girl invited 4 of her friends over for a sleepover. Her parents had been gone at a party and said "we won't be back till 12:00 ok". The girls decided to make popcorn and when they set the timer and it never set. They tried a new bag and set the timer again and it popped the popcorn.When the popcorn was done they all heard whistling.So they go in the garage to see if her mom was back and all her dads tools were floating in the air and chasing them. "are you scared because I could pee my self any minute now". "duh I could do the same thing". "lets go get cassie next door, she not afraid of ghosts". "I agree". When they came back with cassie the whole house is rearranged. Half the stuff is broken. They set up a tent and layed down when their tent is suddenly tossed about, rolling, flipping till they feel cold. Homer had threw them out side in the snow. That night it was 0 degrees out. Her mom was back and realized it was Homer Estivez, her father. After that they had no problem with him again!!


The author's comments:
this is my favorite way of writing. I like writing scary stories. My mom says I am very good at it. I hope you liked my story.