love alicia | Teen Ink

love alicia

By lystirei01 BRONZE, Niagara Falls, New York
lystirei01 BRONZE, Niagara Falls, New York

Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star… E.E. Cummings

Dear my darling,
Being carried away with the wind, softly drifting into a vast never land. Everywhere and everything peaceful, a place where i thought nothing could reach this pureness.

They say a heart that dreams of anther's is a lover's suicide. Hahaha i wonder.....Has everything been a lie we lived for century's are we going to wake up to the real world covered in darkness to be honest, i don't want to wake up i want to stay for a little while longer is that selfish of me to ask? Though i never considered your feelings but you never considered mine as well. While i dream of you my heart slowly withers away like sand slipping through my fingers, though to say i want to stay...... I want to live......I want to free my heart from my miseries.
I've cried many times,many years, and many nights forever with a loyal heart waiting for your return will you love me like you use to and return home to a land of peace where I'm even glad enough to sacrifice my life if that meant i could see you smile.......my darling.