love alicia | Teen Ink

love alicia

December 3, 2013
By lystirei01 BRONZE, Niagara Falls, New York
lystirei01 BRONZE, Niagara Falls, New York
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star… E.E. Cummings


Dear my darling,
Being carried away with the wind, softly drifting into a vast never land. Everywhere and everything peaceful, a place where i thought nothing could reach this pureness.


They say a heart that dreams of anther's is a lover's suicide. Hahaha i wonder.....Has everything been a lie we lived for century's are we going to wake up to the real world covered in darkness to be honest, i don't want to wake up i want to stay for a little while longer is that selfish of me to ask? Though i never considered your feelings but you never considered mine as well. While i dream of you my heart slowly withers away like sand slipping through my fingers, though to say i want to stay...... I want to live......I want to free my heart from my miseries.
I've cried many times,many years, and many nights forever with a loyal heart waiting for your return will you love me like you use to and return home to a land of peace where I'm even glad enough to sacrifice my life if that meant i could see you smile.......my darling.