How It All Began | Teen Ink

How It All Began

Running as fast as I can, in arizona from the B.A.D. (Bald And Dangerous) I'm not sure if I will ever find the secret hideout. Someone tipped me off that it was in Arizona, but I have had no luck with that so far. It looks like they are starting to fall behind, yes! I have finally escaped them. Oh no, where did the ground go? "ahhhhhhhhhhh!", I shrieked. I'm falling into the Grand Canyon, I see a rock pointing out of the side. Maybe if i can grab it, opps i missed. I hear one of the men cry out "She's headed straight for the hideout!". Ow, I hit my head on something! there are black spots in my vision, I try to might against it, but the darkness closes over me not letting me resurface.......... I wake up to find someone standing over me with anxious eyes. My head hurts and I feel like I am going to hurl "uggggh", I groan. "Are you okay", she asks. "I think so", I answer wearily. I try to get up, but I can't seem to see straight. "Who are you? Why are you here? Where did you come from?", I ask. "I am Serena. I saw you fall over the cliff, and I wanted to help.", she answers. "Well thanks for your help, but I think you better stay out of this.", I answered. I get up and start to walk away. "Oh no you're not. I wanna know what's going on and who those men were.", she says as she walks over to me. I sigh, "okay, but don't say I didn't warn you.", I answer unwillingly. Then a wave of realization came over me, I knew we could not go on this mission alone. We needed each other to get through this no matter what. "What is your name?", she asks. "Oh. I'm Lindsay", I answer, a blanket of confidence spreading over me. We could do this, we had to if we wanted to stay alive.

shelby said...
on Nov. 7 2008 at 12:01 am
Wow! What a great story. I was thrilled with excitement. I want to know what happens next. Great imagination.

maryc9603 said...
on Oct. 28 2008 at 12:24 am
Great story, Bald and Dangerous cracked me up.

Christie9603 said...
on Oct. 27 2008 at 3:47 pm
hey Jaime!!! Love your story! You and Abby did a great job. Bald and Dangerous cracked me up!

abbyc777 said...
on Oct. 27 2008 at 3:46 pm
Jaime, that story is awesome. Hope you make another one!!