i wish you knew | Teen Ink

i wish you knew

I love him(: When people ask me if I like anyone and I say no, well im lying, im lying because it hurts too much to tell the truth, and because I wish that I didn’t. because you have her, and you seem so happy. which is what I wanted, I really did pray to God and asked him to make you so happy, and bring the right girl for you because I know you deserve better then the best. and you ARE the best thing that has ever happened to me. and im so glad that God let me have you in my life even if we were never together and even if your not going to be a part of my life for much longer. I just want you to know that I think the world of you and I think that you could accomplish anything in life.
I fell in love this winter, and I don’t care what anyone says, “oh Stevie don’t worry you’ll find someone that loves you for you, he’s crazy for not wanting you.”
I really don’t even know what im writing about, I just really needed this off my chest and writing helps. When I first saw a picture of you and your girlfriend, I cried, I cried because she kind of looks like me, and how I wish more then anything in the world that I was wrapped in your arms instead of her, because I don’t think anyone could love you as much as I could.
But i have the memories and i guess that all i can say is thank you for showing me love and i'll never forget you, i love you!

aryssa13 said...
on Jan. 3 2009 at 2:56 am
stevie your a great writer, and love is hard to come across, but im glad that your not angry about loseing him, but you embrace that he came into your life for a reason and that your thankful for him still.

i love yiou<3

on Dec. 28 2008 at 5:01 am
your an amazing writer i love you , truly amazing you are my friend.

keep it up

your gonna go far

on Dec. 28 2008 at 4:57 am
i love you stevie, this is true love , its beautiful your an amazing writer and keep it up love.

youknowwho said...
on Nov. 12 2008 at 2:34 am
again good writting. but um keep to writting stuff like this.

but im looking forward to being 30 and seeing you be the next big writer and saying HEY i know this chicka

on Oct. 31 2008 at 11:48 pm
omg thats the cutest thing ive ever read!!!! its better than twilight! because its rea and its true and its not over yet so don't give up your story isnt finished yet! =]

terri said...
on Oct. 29 2008 at 12:46 am
I think you are a excellant writer =) Your really deep and make me think of things that have happened in my life. Keep on writing, and I'll keep on reading. Love to hear more from ya later.

on Oct. 21 2008 at 9:54 pm
i know the feeling. Believe me, I so do. I'm in love with a boy who has a girlfriend who is not me, and the worst part is... Im getting tired of waiting. However, I also have the wonderful memories. If he ever reads this and knows it's me "Which he won't; ever." I would tell him for all to see "I love you! Get over it!" But alas, I don't think I could ever get up the courage to tell him. Not for a long time. Just as a romantic story should be though, wouldn't you agree???

caleb said...
on Oct. 21 2008 at 12:37 am
awwwwwwwwwwwwww sad and guess what...you should be a writter... fer sure