i wish you knew | Teen Ink

i wish you knew

October 13, 2008
By Anonymous

I love him(: When people ask me if I like anyone and I say no, well im lying, im lying because it hurts too much to tell the truth, and because I wish that I didn’t. because you have her, and you seem so happy. which is what I wanted, I really did pray to God and asked him to make you so happy, and bring the right girl for you because I know you deserve better then the best. and you ARE the best thing that has ever happened to me. and im so glad that God let me have you in my life even if we were never together and even if your not going to be a part of my life for much longer. I just want you to know that I think the world of you and I think that you could accomplish anything in life.
I fell in love this winter, and I don’t care what anyone says, “oh Stevie don’t worry you’ll find someone that loves you for you, he’s crazy for not wanting you.”
I really don’t even know what im writing about, I just really needed this off my chest and writing helps. When I first saw a picture of you and your girlfriend, I cried, I cried because she kind of looks like me, and how I wish more then anything in the world that I was wrapped in your arms instead of her, because I don’t think anyone could love you as much as I could.
But i have the memories and i guess that all i can say is thank you for showing me love and i'll never forget you, i love you!