Thinking of Thinking

Do you ever think of thinking or the way the moon crests like the croissant you ate yesterday with your best friend Sue who ironically was nearly sued for walking blindly into a busy highway and caused a crash that resulted in four deaths and left her without a scratch despite her massively self deprecating past, she gets too last while those with the will to live pass like I didn’t in gym class, because the only kid open was (not to be crass, but) an ass bigger than my Aunt Sally’s after Great Aunt Susie’s boozy karaoke kitchen craft palooza, but who’s to judge how much a woman eats, or a man for that matter, whether sane or mad as a hatter a person’s a person no matter how small, to mix messages learned from tales tall, and I know I’ve gotten off topic but I still wonder true, about the way the moon croissants, how about you?

OodthebeautifulandtalentedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
thanks my fellow zombie

ROYCEPHUSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 11, 2013 at 4:40 am:
Good Greif this is Good, Ood :D