be careful little eyes what you see

We all look into the world and see things not one person should see. We violence and hatred, war and maybe peace. Love, life, and death. The things we see can ruin us, or they could make us rich. We fight an unending battle. to keep our sights pure.
Just be careful little eyes what you see. for if you don't that little sight can change your life forever.

brittbritt101 said...
Nov. 2 at 9:32 am:
i cant wait to read your book. sis you are an amazing person and i hope one day you will be up in the big leagues of writing love you

TanazMasabaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 25 at 2:36 am :
Hey there beth...I am tanaz from the buddy list...so about your story...Its a very short article but a well written article no doubt...just becareful of some small grammar and tense and spelling errors okay? Other than that I found no problems. You're pretty good writer so keep on writing :) *thumbs up*

brb00bookwormThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:29 pm :
thanks i like to think i'm a good writer and it is nice to hear that from someone other than my older sister brittbritt101