My Invisible Day | Teen Ink

My Invisible Day

Wow! I had the best day ever. I found a magic lamp, rubbed it and out came a genie. He told me all his other wishes had been used and that he only had one left. My wish was to be invisible for one whole day. He said “your wish has been granted.” All I could say was… Yay! I only had two reasons I wanted to be invisible. One, I had a big, huge test that I just wasn’t ready for and two I had a bunch of people come up to me and tell me that my boyfriend was cheating on me. I had to make sure that wasn’t true.
So I went to school, but I was still in my pajamas because nobody could see me…Duh! I went to my class that had taken the test. They took the test and then the teacher called out the correct answers to the test. I was sitting in my desk writing everything down. Easy A! Duh!! I was really happy to get that out of the way.
I spent the rest of the day I spent watching my baby in his classes and in the halls. He didn’t do what I thought he would do. He mostly walked around with his friends. The only girls he talked to were my friend and he was asking about me. So now I know I can trust my baby and that I don’t have to worry about him cheating. I got that good, good.