Invisible | Teen Ink

Invisible

Today was an off day. It was off because I was invisible! Not that whiney teenage “I’m invisible! No one notices me!” kind of invisible. It was the “no one sees me but I’m in the room” kind of invisible. It was weird. I had no idea how it happened! One moment I’m talking to Olivia in the gym waiting for the bell to ring, then the next I’m invisible. I didn’t know what to do! After a few minutes of freaking out, I decided to seize the day and just go with the flow. It was neat!

I followed Olivia to her class but that soon got boring so I felt her science class and went into my own science class. It was a good thing I was invisible because we had a pop quiz and I that I was completely unprepared for. I’ll be ready tomorrow though! I didn’t cheat. I promise. After the bell rang, I saw Becca at her locker and decided to play a little trick on her. As she was putting her Civics book in her bag I closed her locker and opened it again and again. Boy was she freaked! She left her locker and practically ran to her next class. I might have scared her just a tad. Maybe I shouldn’t do that anymore.

As the day wore on I was getting tried of not having anyone to talk to and having to stay quiet. Being invisible wasn’t anything I expected it to be. It was exciting and lots of fun at first but then it just got boring. So next time I wish to be invisible, I’ll think twice because nothing is as it seems.

amb.san said...
on Oct. 2 2008 at 3:19 pm
I loved it!