The Contest | Teen Ink

The Contest

It all started with a contest. The kid who wrote the best poem about ponies would get to be the president for a day. I don’t know how he did it, but somehow Joseph Murrey won the contest.

At first we thought it was a little weird but cool too. But that all changed when he went crazy. His first order was to have the real president deported so that no one could take the office from him.
After this he needed to get rid of anyone else who could take him off of his throne. Joe took all the people of Congress and the House of Representatives and put them on an old oil rig in the ocean.
Now with the government out of the way he had all the power. Joseph now went to the F.B.I. to fire them. When he got there they were waiting for him so he fled the area and nuked it.
Now I’m sure that you have realized by now that nobody likes Joseph and so it makes sense to get rid of all of them. He let every prisoner out of jail and locked all the tax paying citizens up instead.
Now we have killers out on the loose and terrorist are on break because Joseph is doing there job for them. The last thing Joe did was probably the worst. He remembered an old girlfriend he had. She was about 60 years old and had moved to Russia. To break her heart he launched a nuke at Moscow. While the bomb was heading for the land of communism they started launching nukes around the world. This made Joseph mad and so he launched all of his nukes at every country on earth.
Now do you not know how much of a looser Joseph Murrey was but you also know how he destroyed the Earth.

on Sep. 30 2008 at 12:17 am
This is great, you should write a sequal

on Sep. 28 2008 at 2:47 am
What is the point of this story? Seriously, do tell...