Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

How can you sit at that table? How can you just sit there quitely and content, and eat as if nothing is wrong with this picture? Cant you see her face? Dont you see those scars beneath her skin? What about those tears trickiling from her eyes? The pain in those dead green eyes is there. Why dont you see it?

Her cry for help has already been exclaimed. Why havent you heard it yet?

TutterButter said...
Thank you soooo much! haha I havent been on here in forever, but that was really nice to say! Thanks :) I will check our your stuff!

Sarbear GOLD said...
Sarbear GOLD, Milan, Ohio

--Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
--When life gives you lemons, squirt them in people's eyes.

this is absolutely amazing. i usually don't read the short stories on teenink (just the poetry) but i stumbled accross this one and i really enjoyed reading it and i can totally relate to this. when you need someone to notice you they don't but when you don't want anyone to see you, you seem to draw a crowd. you said so much in a very short paragraph.

great job. keep writing. check out my poems:-)

Caroline said...
on Oct. 4 2008 at 1:57 am
This is amazing Luci. Amazing. I've felt like this before. The emotion is intense. So little says so much. Good job. :)