The Dreamer

There was a young boy who was born into this world. He dreamed of making to the sky. He only had his mother and brother at his side. His mother working hard to give them both a good life. His father never to been seen.
As the boy grows his brother cares for him with no love and care. He then he enters high school and finds that he is in love, but he tells the young girl his love for her and all their life would be a happily ever after. But fairytales are real they are nice stories you read and his story isn’t a fairytale. He leaves his love for other girl and does the same thing to her as well.
Why does the boy make these decisions?
I am not one to judge, I don’t know why he decides these actions but he is fine to my knowledge. Before these actions he was nice, a good friend, a good brother, a person you can depend on. Now he is distance, untrustworthy.
What will become of him, I may never know.

kateua2016 said...
Jun. 16 at 3:15 pm:
AH! That was so good. It reminds me of that poem in The Perks of Being a Wallflower when they're at the Christmas party. So moving! I loved it. 

claryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 17 at 12:26 pm :
I love Perks of Being a Wallflower and I never thought that it was like that poem.

kateua2016 replied...
Jun. 21 at 9:32 am :
Well, not exactly. Just the format of it, and how it was like a small story. I wish I could write a poem like that, except I am awful at poetry. 

today at 12:20 pm :
oh okay and I think you could write like this if you have a concept for it.you can write one to.

NimraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 11 at 4:01 pm:
OMG!!! THIS IS JUST BREATHTAKING!!! WHAT A GREAT ARTICLE!!! PLEASE, DON'T STOP WRITING!!!