THE PIG | Teen Ink

THE PIG

This is a story about a man named Dew in his 30 s that lives in the mountains the mountains were he lived were green and Wight at the top. One day the man was in his corn field that was gold this time of year when he headed a noise of something coming near him and then it stopped. He forgot it had some diner and went to bed.

The next day when he woke the man saw that haft felid the was gone all that was left was thick hair like bear hair. The man though what or what’s able to eat that much? So next day the farmer set traps to stop the beast. The traps where like bear tarps but had “6 teeth. They were placed around the field and house. When he was done he when to bed.

Screams of pain came at night and woke the farmer! The man got up and ran for his gun. But when the man got out side He was shock to see a 12 foot long pig in his trap!

He cut the trap and the pig started to charge the man. The man shoot 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 then he was out. He ran for a log and loaded then the hog as big as a truck jumps the log with easy on him he puts 6,7,8,9 and then he felt the pain of a thousand needs hit and he yells a sound of pain him in the leg

“Awwwwwww”

. He shoots the tenth and the beast falls. But the man has a broken leg so he gets into his jeep and go’s to the hospital.

The man is tolled” you have to stay in bed for a month” for him is like a death sentence .When the man is gets his cast he decides to move to town with his friend.

The end