Aremis Nicoli | Teen Ink

Aremis Nicoli

September 19, 2008
By Anonymous

Aramis nicoli is a normal 12 year old Einstein whose lost father is a multi millionaire who manages the property at nicoli manor and, Aramis collects treasures with his bodyguard Spyro. It was the year 2007 and Aramis was going to get another job from a man named franchesco who is an illegal fur dealer. when a mime suddenly fell of the railing, and interrupted they’re trade.










* * *
‘How should we do this’ asked Spyro?”
‘I’m not sure.’ said Aramis. ‘Get him into the net.
‘No problem, that’s the easy part.” the bodyguard exploded from behind the rock they were hiding behind bringing the sig saurer level with the monsters face. He fired one shot scaring the monster senseless and he continued firing until the monster was driven into the trap they had made.
Aramis had rigged a trap using a net, a trip wire and a heavy weight, consequently an iron pot to trap the monster. Today they were going to catch a mime, not your regular nightmare but, man are they disgusting! A mime is a black 8 foot tall creature with the body of a normal man and the head of a dog and a 3 foot long tale with poison covered spikes. The mime attempted to fight back but Spyro had him pinned. Unfortunately just then the mime fell back, narrowly missing the wire. Suddenly the mime realized what had happened but Spyro knew just what to do. Taking careful aim Spyro fired, breaking the wire. The weight fell, and they had him bagged.












* * *
Rahashahol was not bad, just unlucky. He had been caught in the old ware house in the middle of dealing between two drug dealers. One of them was a boy, and the other a strange man, both had bodyguards and were obviously rich. He had heard them and had wanted to get a better look, when he’d slipped, and he
fell off the railing. As soon as the human heard him fall, his bodyguard immediately sprang to life, shooting him once in the tail, but he was okay. He immediately fled, going to a secret cave to try to escape.

* * *

“Excellent work Spyro I do believe we got him.” said Aramis
“Obviously Aramis” joked Spyro. “We got him good.”

“Franchesco will like this one.”