Help!!!

My eyes fluttered open but were quickly closed again by the blinding sun making me raise my hand to shield my eyes until they could adjust. I sat up and looked at my surroundings and remembered everything that had happened the day before. I was in an open field that had only one tree that I could see I also noticed a hill not to far away. As I tried to lift my self off the ground I clumsily fell back down not knowing how weak my legs were. Laying on the ground again telling my self to get up and not to give up. So I put my arms in front of me and pushed myself up on to my feet successfully standing up this time but realizing how dizzy I was. I leaned on a tree that was close by hoping that my head would stop spinning. When I looked up again I was fine and everything felt ok. I pushed off the tree and started to walk towards the hill but I could feel the soreness in every muscle as I moved so I stopped and bent over putting my hands on my knees and looked at the ground. Flashing back to what had happened just twelve hours ago. The fire. The black-hooded man. Michael. Oh how I remember what happened to Michael. As a tear slid down my cheek I knew I had to push through the pain and get to someone who could help me who could go back with me. So I stood up straight and started to walk again ignoring all the pain I felt. When I reached the top of the hill I could see a small town a few miles away and knew I had to keep going.