Love and Revenge... So sweet! | Teen Ink

Love and Revenge... So sweet!

By yourlove-mywings SILVER, Yuma, Arizona
yourlove-mywings SILVER, Yuma, Arizona

"Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.” Luke 17:3-4

There he is. I thought.

He was absolutely beautiful. Tanned skin, chocolate brown eyes, full lips, a little taller than me. Simply perfect. Who could ask for more?

There I was, at my cubicle, minding my own business, when I happened to look up and find him staring at me. Suddenly self-conscious, I look down. I started messing with my desk, making sure it looked neat. I’m so stupid! I thought. I rolled my eyes, and started listening to my iPod. I hit play, and ‘What the hell’ came on by Avril Lavigne.

I started humming along and working on my school work. As I was humming, I thought of how ironic the song was, coming on at that moment. It seemed to fit the mood. I have been a goody two shoes for way to long, and I was going to go and tell that boy just what I think of him. How beautiful he is, and how much I wanted him.

I walk over to his desk, thankful it was just us two in the row, because we are so good at math. As I was walking over to him, he looked up, and I turned and ran for the bathroom. I checked my make-up and my outfit. My make-up was fine, but my tight, cherry red tank top was ruffled. I pulled it down a little bit, and fixed my black daisy dukes.

“OK,” I said to my reflection, “you can do this. Just walk up to him, make small talk.”

I walked out of the bathroom, prepared to make an absolute fool of myself.

----****----

I looked up just in time to see her look at me. I tried to smile, but I just couldn’t look away from her icy blue eyes. She looked down and away, and started messing with her desk. Did I make her uncomfortable? I asked myself.

I saw her put her headphones on and hum to her music. I looked away, and started to type my essay. It was just us two in the aisle because we finished our math assignment before the other freshman’s. I was on my third paragraph of my essay, when I looked up and saw her walking towards me. She looked determined. As soon as we made eye contact, she turned and walked swiftly away towards the bathroom. I followed her with my eyes, watching her hips move, and her long brown hair sway back and forth.

I shook myself mentally and told myself that a girl shouldn’t be getting in the way of my studies. I needed to work, maintain my 4.0 GPA. I worked on my essay for what seemed like twenty minutes when I heard the chair beside me slide back. I looked up and saw her. She sat down gracefully, and looked at me, frightened.

“Hi.” She said, her breath blowing across my face, a slight scent of mint.

“Hi.” I replied back, completely taken aback. We don’t really talk, and I’m afraid to talk to her because I know I will make a complete fool of myself.

“Um… I’ve been wanting to tell you something.” She started, then flushed.

“What is it?” I asked, reaching for her hand. She pulled away, startled.

“Um… Never mind.” She said, and got up and walked quickly back to her seat.

Idiot. I thought. You just pushed the most beautiful girl you have ever seen away. I folded my arms and laid my head on the table, silently cursing myself.

----****----

He reached for my hand, and I pulled away.

“Um… Never mind.” I said, and walked back to my seat.

When I sat down, I cursed myself. You built up all that courage, just to not tell him what you were thinking. Nice going. I thought.

I started typing my English essay, when the other freshman’s were released from Algebra. I saw my arch nemesis come out of the classroom. She used to be my best friend, but as soon as I told her that I liked Justin, she was mad. I had no idea she like him, but as soon as she found out, she immediately slapped me and walked away. This was only a week ago, and now I hate her with all my guts.

I glared at her as she walked passed me, when I turned to look at my screen, she pulled my hair roughly.

“OW!” I screamed. I pushed my chair back and made her fall back on her butt. I stood up and looked at her, showing my best death glare.

“What’s your problem, Cassidy?” I yelled.

She stood up and pushed me. “B*ch!” She yelled back, and pushed me up against the wall. I kneed her hard in her crotch, and watched her fall to the ground.

“Just because I like Justin doesn’t mean you can go around being a jerk all the time dude. Let him decide who he wants instead of making a big deal out of it.” I told her. “Get over yourself.” I turned around and sat down in my chair. Ignoring her ranting and putting my headphones on, iPod full blast.

I turned to look at Justin, and he gave me a worried expression. I gave him a side smile, and turned back to my desk. I brushed my hair out and put it back into a pretty ponytail. I fixed my make-up, and made sure my outfit was fitting OK.

I got up and walked around my nemesis, towards Justin. I sat in the empty seat next to him, and he smiled at me.

“Are you OK?” He asked, sincere worry in his sparkling brown eyes.

“Yeah. About what I was going to say earlier…” I said.

----****----

She was pushed up against the wall, and looked helpless, until she kneed Cassidy. Cassidy fell to the ground, and Izabelle sat in her chair, ignoring all the life around her. She put her headphones in, and blasted her iPod, I could hear it all the way over here.

I looked at her, assessing her body and face, what I could see anyways, and was worried. She had Cassidy’s fingerprints on her arm where she was pushed against the wall. She looked at me then, and gave me a side smile. I loved that on her. She looked so beautiful. She turned away again, and stood up suddenly. She walked over to me and sat down.

“Are you OK?” I asked, concerned.

“Yeah. About what I was going to say earlier…” She said.

“I don’t care.” I said, and pulled her in towards me. I kissed her smooth pink lips. They were small, but so perfect for kissing. They were so smooth, like I imagined. She opened her mouth, willing me to venture deeper. How could I say no? I slid my tongue into her mouth, and explored. She tasted so sweet, like mint. We kissed for a good minute, and she pulled away, gasping for air.

She blushed a beautiful red. “Um… You don’t like Cassidy? Everyone likes her.” She said, confused.

“Obviously not everyone.” I said, and pulled her in for another kiss.

----****----

“I don’t care.” He said, and kissed me. He kissed me so sweetly, so passionately. I was confused, but at that moment I didn’t care. I was kissing Justin, who would care? His lips were so soft, and I opened my lips. His tongue slid between my lips and we frenched. It was so amazing.

I pulled away, and black dots were scattered across my vision. “ Um… You don’t like Cassidy? Everyone likes her.” I said.

“Obviously not everyone.” He said, and kissed me again. We kissed like before, perfect, but Cassidy walked over and pushed me away from him.

“Excuse me! You obviously can’t see that he is mine?” She asked.

“Hmm… Really? He seemed to not even care if you were OK.” I snickered back, and kissed Justin again. We made out in front of her, moaning and pulling each other closer.

Today couldn’t have been better.