Owl of Knowledge

The owl of wisdom is an owl no other animal could ever equal not human or beast alike. It lives in the mountain tops of the highest of mountains where it meditates all day. It meditates with three others, the first of which is a noble wolf who has much strength and his knowledge is good but still has far to come, and the other is a rabbit who’s speed is among the fastest in the land but his ignorance clouds his mind henceforth he lacks proper wisdom and finally the python his cunning was his most useful trait as well as his stealth. The owl kept these three around for the same reason, he knew about their differences and their places on the food chain but he wished to learn from the wolf and the rabbit as if they had become his teachers. The owl watched and fraternized for several weeks with the three, he watched the wolf and picked out the good traits then the owl would imitate them with the same body motions which happen to be the easiest way to obtain knowledge. Then he picked out the bad traits in the rabbit which was the rabbit’s ignorance then the owl sat down, thought and reflected upon the rabbit’s ignorance and the owl corrected the rabbit’s errors in himself which is the noblest way to obtain knowledge. Finally the last one was the snake, whose cunning and stealth so far has proven to be quite aggravating. When the owl found the snake he found him at a storage hole in the snow where the owl often keeps food for later. The snake was full and his stomach was fattened, the snake had eaten all of the owl’s food. The owl got mad and he blew up with fire in his eyes but soon was calmed at the realization that he should learn from his experience he looked at the snake with a smile and thanked him, for the new education and knowledge of that experience this of which is the bitterest way to obtain knowledge.

MadHater said...
It's a neat idea. Just make sure to cut your sentences down so that ideas are separated and the reader can see the whole picture easier. And you can capitalize 'Owl', I believe, if that's all you're going to call it, just to separate it from other owls in case you're going to add any. All in all, not bad. I'm not an expert of course, haha, but just a tad bit of work and it'll be really really good :)

TheUnwantedTruth replied...
thanks for the honnest review I truely appriciate it. :D

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this so much.. it just flows really nice and I loved reading it. You are very talented and I'm excited to read the others. This is a great piece. Thank you for sharing..

TheUnwantedTruth replied...
Thank you for reading and commenting, I'm glad you liked it, ill post my others on here soon.