The Future | Teen Ink

The Future

By Amanda <3 BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
Amanda <3 BRONZE, Denver, Colorado

Breaking news! Something unexpected has happened people say that after flying cars there could not be anything better invented, but they were wrong.
On October, 31, 2038, a serious and life changing event occurred. All over the world people are coming to New York just to come and preview the smart home. This includes automatic cleaning with one word, flying to whatever location the owner tells the smart house to go, and best of all smart houses are earthquake, tornado, and fire proof. The inventor of this magnificent piece is Alberto Jimenez de la Torre first Mexican inventor in history that has done something so big!
“It brings great pride that my ethnicity is not put down because there has not been one single inventor now my people can be proud to be Mexican si se puede mi gente!”
This is safe proof too. All the buyers have to do is press a button and BOOM you have yourself a flying home.

Therefore, people can conclude that this invention or any invention brings great pride to the inventors’ race and ethnicity.