there was a boy named David | Teen Ink

there was a boy named David

By David Best BRONZE, Mundelein, Illinois
David Best BRONZE, Mundelein, Illinois

There was a boy named David, and his friend named Casey.
One day Casey was at David’s house and they were hanging out and David said “hey let go bowling” and Casey replied that he didn’t want to go bowling today he wanted to go and see a movie. So David and Casey are arguing about it and Casey said “Don’t you want to go and see a movie” David replied” well which movie?”
Casey replied “How about Transformers?”
David “well I have seen every single one so far and I know it’s a really good movie, I don’t know yet.”
David “or we could do something totally different to what we have on our minds and try that?”
Casey “we could try that but wouldn’t that involve having another argument if we want to hang out another time?”
David” It might but I think I came up with something.”
Casey “Alright let’s hear it?”
David: Ok well we could either keep on going on this argument or we could also try to either see another movie that we haven’t seen or we could see if a group of friends could join us and just hang out somewhere or we could go bowling with a group of friends and go miniatures golfing, also if we can get enough people we could go bowling or as its the summer we could get a group of kids to play ghost in the grave yard together.
” Casey: Yeah that sounds good but how about transportation and stuff like that?”
David: well we could give you a ride to the place and then we would either stop the game or go to sonic I think they are open till midnight.”
Casey “well we could do that or we could also go to the mall and just hang out and eat and maybe even shop.”
David: that’s a great Idea well let’s see who wants to hang out today. Well I’m going to call one of my friends and you could call yours as well but make sure they have a ride.
Ok so now I know we don’t like some of each other’s friends but we have to see who is available today and go from there.
Casey: Ok I’m fine with that but just to let you know my cousin is in town and I told him that I would hang with him only if your there too.
David: That’s fine I’m sure you’re like my friends when they show up, even though the friends that I’m going to invite are Chris and my friends as well. I hope we can would this out and figure it out soon before the day is up.
David “Hey Jeff how is it going
Jeff: good how are you? David: good I was wondering if you wanted to join me and Casey and just hanging out for the day or just for a few hours. Jeff: sure where and when
David: ok that sounds great how about my house in 15 min. Jeff: I’ll be there. David: great.
David: hey Casey I just got Jeff to join us for a couple of hours.
Casey: cool yeah I just go mac and my cousin so we now have 6. David: ok so now we could play a pickup game of football somewhere if we really wanted to.
Casey: yeah that sounds good. Ok let’s see if the others want to play football.
David: OK as we have our people let’s wait until they get here and we can see if they want to play football.
Casey: sounds good. David: as everyone is here now do you guys want to start with the ball or do you want us to start with the ball? Jeff: It doesn’t matter. David: ok you guys will start with the ball.
Touchdown
David: no that wasn’t a touch down you stepped out of bounds when you caught it. Casey: no I wasn’t I was inbounds when I caught it. David: fine ill count that for a touch down because I don’t want to get into a fight with you over some game that some people enjoy playing.
“ good Idea I want to play with no problems. David and Casey: we can definitely do that. We won’t argue at all.”

what did David and Casey have a problem with in the beginning and at the end. but even though they had their problems they still worked it out .