Everything Has Changed | Teen Ink

Everything Has Changed

February 11, 2013
By A1exisss BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri
A1exisss BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Ever so thin. It’s almost sickly, how can she be so tiny? How is she ever so week but ever so strong at the same time. Looking at her face you’d never know she had so many problems. Such a pretty face but so skinny. She turned into a totally different person. She started losing weight quickly. How could this happen to her? She was so strong. She still is. Her frail body brings her down from the clouds she used to live in. She looks so sad but she’s not at all. She just doesn't eat much, this is what will kill her... People said she was narrow-minded, that she was stupid for not wanting to eat. I’ve known her my whole life, she’s none of the things people call her. She’s sensible, observant, and ever so talented. Why did she change? I miss the old her, she always worried about everyone else but not herself. If she was foolish in any way it was because she let people get to her. I always hoped she was just trying to play a trick on us but its been two years and it keeps getting worse. I’d give her anything to get the old her back.