The Terrifying Night Of Damecia &Gereisha | Teen Ink

The Terrifying Night Of Damecia &Gereisha

Gereisha and Damecia were walking down a dark street. No one was out; everybody in the neighborhood was sleeping. It was a dim road and no cars were going by, not even one. It was around 2:00 in the morning. So who walks out that time of morning? But they were just bored, so they didn't have anything else to do.

They strolled and laughed and there were no cars coming at all. They couldn't even hear not one sound, not even the animals in the woods, not even the dogs and cats at night.

Then they kept on sauntering for a ways and they walked all the way to the end of the road. As they were coming back to go home they heard this strange and odd noise at the same time. The girl and her cousin turned around. They didn't see anything. Hmmmm...

They were thinking they heard it again turned around. Nothing was there. Ssssshhhhhhh......they told each other. All of a sudden something jumped out of the woods. They quickly turned around and started to run.
As they got closer to the street light they could feel the dark thing fading away. They paused in the light catching their breath. The felt the dark thing fading, but they knew it was still there. They saw the light, but they didn't want to run because they knew the dark shadow would chase them, not knowing it would fade away when they got to the light. They fled home, stopping under each street lamp to look back at the shadow. When they got to the light of their home, it was gone. Hhhhmmmm....

From this day Damecia and Gereisha still don't know who it was. So who was it? Who could have been making that noise? Hhmm...