Asorbance

Sadness everywhere. You can’t avoid it. Everywhere you turn; it’s in your face. There’s no point in avoiding it. It’s pointless to ignore its existence. I am the type of person who tries to change it. I ask the frowns what’s causing this negative emotion. I help them through their problems. I turn those frowns upside down. The real problem is these frowns never truly go away. Maybe for them. The reason why these frowns go away for those I help is because I absorb them. I collect the frowns of the unhappy. I fake it most of the time. Hearing horrid story after another, it starts to rub off on me. I end up living those tragic events and I begin to feel what they felt. I can’t help the fact that I can’t stand to see people so down. They have lives worth living. Lives meant to be lived in happiness, not sorrow. I don’t care about my own feelings; I care for those of others more. Some people are like me and they came to me and tried to help but I refuse to open up and let them in. I won’t let anyone in. I am closed. I don’t want anyone to absorb my emotions. They don’t deserve it. They’re too good of people to feel the sorrow or rage that I feel. They’re too good of people to even posse negative emotions.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

In_Love_with_Writing said...
Very intense. Very provocative to the mind. I like it. Maybe you can check out some of my stories? Just a rating and a comment will make my day :)