Captain Chipmunk Goes To Walmart | Teen Ink

Captain Chipmunk Goes To Walmart

It was a bright summer day. A chipmunk named Captain Chipmunk was head of a colony of little chipmunks. It was getting close to Christmas for he was out of nuts in his pantry. Captain Chipmunk went to the chipmunk Walmart to b buy some nuts for the winter. Since he was the leader of the colony he didn’t have to pay for anything. Not one penny. How lucky is he?

As he was driving in his brand new acorn mobile he hit a bump and rolled down a bank. He quickly jumped out and dashed away before he was crushed under the weight of it. He limply got up off the ground and brushed the dirt off his fur. Then Captain Chipmunk scampered over and looked at his acorn mobile. It was totaled. He squeaked in disgust “Oh Snap.” He said, “What am I going to do now!” He called the car company called Brand New Cars for Sale. They said that they would bring a brand new acorn mobile for him. A tow truck came to get the other car and about ten minutes the brand new car was there.

When Captain Chipmunk finally got to Wal-Mart he parked his car, locked it, and went inside. It was his first time in there so he had no clue what to look for. As he walked in he saw everything that he needed starting from A to Z. As he grabbed a shopping cart he walked around. When Captain Chipmunk was finally done looking around, he looked for what he came for. He had come for some acorns to stock up for the winter. He walked over to an employee chipmunk and asked, “Where is the nut section at?”

The employee said, “Section 2006.” Captain chipmunk thanked him and went off to the section. When he got to the section there were no nuts left for him to buy. He then went to a lady employee and asked if they had any nuts in stock.

She went back to check. She came back and said, “We have some in stock would you like to come back and pick out the ones you want Mr. Chipmunk sir?”

Captain Chipmunk said “Sure why not.”

He went back in the place where there was stock left. When he got back, he couldn’t believe what his eyes were seeing. There were about 100 rows. Each one 200 meters high. All of the shelves were packed to the max with all the different types of nuts of the world.

He said, “I don’t know which ones to get they look so good.”

The employee then said, “How about you get all of them. You are the leader you know.”

Captain Chipmunk said, “Sure why not.”

Captain chipmunk went home. Then the day right before the first day of winter the delivery truck came. There were so many nuts he gave out the leftovers to the other chipmunks in the village. The poor chipmunks and the wealthy ones got nuts also. From that day on none of the chipmunks went starving ever again.

Bzeruth said...
Awesome Nate. Great job! I'm really proud of you!!!