the love confession | Teen Ink

the love confession

August 3, 2008
By Anonymous

There she was not caring a bit about me. And there i was caring about her to the full extent of the word. And so it went on for a while, me wanting to talk to her but lacking the courage and her hardly noticing my exsistance except to shoot me a look for watching her too long. My friends all noticed how my eyes had trouble straying from her. But i didnt care. she was imprinted on my mind. I must have her as my own. But still my courage was lax. Then, one day she talked to me. It was totally unexpected and i looked like blundering idiot. " can i borrow your pencil?" That was all she said. But i hung on every word. " Uh-hu" was all i could manage and i handed her my pencil. her face was fixed on the paper she was writing on and i had no clue how much my luck was about to change. "Heres my phone number if you eevr wanna call." I couldnt believe it she gave me her phone number and i didnt even have to man up and ak for it. "Thanks" i said weakly. My knees turned to rubber and my heart worked overtime. So as soon as i got home, i tried the number and she picked up. we exchanged hello's and talked for 4 whole hours! That was alot for first time conversation. So after about a month with my courage building a little everyday i asked her out. Life was good to me that day let me tell ya. She said "yes" without hesitation and kissed me hard on the mouth. I was in my glory. We went strong for about 5 months. Then one day she came up to me crying harder than i could imagine." Whats a matter?" i asked gently.. " M-My p-parents decided to m-mover!" It was then that i felt a tear rip through my heart. I held her close while she told me they were moving over 300 miles away. Once she had a grip on herself i grabbed her by the shoulders, looked right into her eyes and promised her i'd always love her. She nodded and the next month she moved. we talked on the phone for a while but it just wasnt the same. So she finally told me she couldnt handle not seeing me. Then she hung up. I found out a week later she had a new boyfriend and she wouldnt return any of my calls. She was obviously trying to put me behind her. I couldnt cope with that.Oh no i couldnt. So what did i do? I gathered all the money i could, stole my dads car and now i'm on my way. I'm on my way to win my baby back and stay with her forever...I'm not quite sure how to go about this. But i'll figure it out. Afterall I NEED HER. Why? Cause I LOVE HER.