I dont love you. | Teen Ink

I dont love you.

July 29, 2008
By pkcPKC SILVER, Maple Ridge, Other
pkcPKC SILVER, Maple Ridge, Other
9 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.


Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. ~Benjamin Disraeli


Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss


Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. ~Peter T. Mcintyre


When your kicked down so many times, you would think that that’s where you would stay. But no, you keep getting up, only to be kicked down again and again. ‘I’m sorry’ doesn’t seem to mean anything anymore, does it? Don’t try to help- you’ll just be shut out, again. Pour out your heart, and they’ll break it. Call for help and they’ll leave you helpless. If you want to cry- go ahead, It doesn’t mean anything to them anymore! And you think that if you leave like that, tearstained and broken, you think that they will atleast say something- anything. But no, they don’t. Better get out while you can- don’t bother expecting something. Not even a last word, even a word out of spite or regret- no. Your blood means nothing, they don’t owe you anything, even after you gave so much. That doesn’t stop you from wishing. I want you know that I still love you anyways. And things aren’t the same as yesterday, I know. They were never the same, were they? Next time, I just hope you say goodbye.