Unforgiveable Past

An angry stare from a little girl you dont even know. Hurtful words making no sense. Screams fills the night As you hid beneth your bed. A loud crack spilts through the airthe bedroom window shatters.Looking out the broken window you see a little girl you didn't notice before. Sirens fill the silent night as police detain the crime sence. A social worker gathers the child up in her arms taking her away. Hours later you'er trying to get as far away as you can.But inside the secerts that you've kept for so long fills your heart with fears. Sences of your past beings to flash before your eyes. Then you reliza that hours before the little girl you saw.... Was You.

KirbyLover95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This was very very very good. It was actually very eerie also, but still good. This was very scary to tell you the truth, still good though. Job well done.