What If...

Dearest Reader,

I place it upon your own disoriented judgement to consider these utterly mind-boggling possibilities. For all you know, the following may be the closest to absolute truth you've ever known...

What if your whole perspective of life is just a figment of your imagination? What if the language you speak, the history of your country, and the people you know aren't real? You may not go to sleep in your bed every night, in your imaginary room in your imaginary house. Your school, your friends, and your entire lifestyle are results of your untamable---and possibly dangerous--creativity. To the people in the real world, these made-up words would sound like nothing. To the people in the real world, you are nothing. It's all fake. To you, in the dreamland you interpret as reality, the real world works incomprehensibly. You will wake up in a matter of seconds to what you've been missing this whole time. To you, it will seem like decades. Only a few seconds in the real world. Everything moves faster in the real world. You will wake up, and find yourself in the same old white room. You've always been in that white room. You will have to accept reality. You will have to relearn modern society.

Good luck my friend. Farewell.

In_Love_with_Writing said...
Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:28 am:
Really nice. It was very good :) Can you comment and rate some of my work? It'll put a smile on my face :)

MorganDepp said...
Why thank you! I'm glad you liked it. That was my intention :)

guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Loved it. I think you hit the secret fear of everyone out there.  I loved the mystery of it.

MorganDepp replied...
Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:45 pm :

bookworm1999 said...
I luffs it!