Woods Vampire pt.2 | Teen Ink

Woods Vampire pt.2

November 1, 2012
By ravenmc123 SILVER, Fountain, Colorado
ravenmc123 SILVER, Fountain, Colorado
9 articles 0 photos 2 comments

He pulled me towards the fire and the guy in the black cloche. As I was pulled closer and the fire the smell got worse. The guy that had my arm, pulled me forward, close to him and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were just as I thought that they were, cold, and emotionless. He looked into my eyes for a single moment, then throw me on the ground. I laid there on the ground when I saw a pair of black boots come in front of me. I just laid there staring in horror at the shoes.
"Get up, girl." said someone with an accent. It was a man, I think it was the person in the black cloche. "GET UP!, or you will die." I gasped and started to breath heavy, because I know that I had to get up but I didn't want to. I got up onto all fours and slowly got on to one leg and pushed myself up. I was standing up straight but I just keep looking at the ground. "How very disrespectful to not look someone in the eyes when they are talking to you." he said as he went around me in circles. The guy from before grabbed my arms, and my hair. He tilted my head up so that I was looking the guy in cloche in the eyes. "There we go that is more like it." His eyes were cold and deep dark red like blood. "Now that I have your attention, let me just tell you that you have beautiful eyes." I started to look around scared and i could see that the people where smiling and looking at each other and they were laughing. I didn't understand what was going on. "Gab, you can let her go now, I don't mind." The guy let me go and I stuttered stepped from the force then got my balance. "You will make all of us very proud." I couldn't understand what he meant. The next thing I know I feel a sharp pain in the back of my neck, then my world went black.

I was cold and I could hear wolf howls, and the sound of crickets. I woke up and felt quezzy and like I was about to throw up. At first I couldn't see, then everything came into focus. I was in a hut type thing and it smelt like fire and smoke in the room. I started to sit up and realized that I was covered in a blanket. "So, your finally awake." I turned around in shock. There he was sitting there was the guy from last night, Gab I think his name was. I took the blanket and held it as close to my body as I could but no matter how tight and close the blanket was it didn't feel close enough. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you, you aren't the person that I'm after." He looked away as he said it so I guess it must be true because he was trying to hide his face and reaction. He stood up and walked out of the tent for a few seconds then returned with some cloth in his hands. He just stood in the door way looking at me, staring at me for what seemed like forever, right into my eyes like he was looking into my soul. He was the one to break the connection by looking away, then he throw the cloth at me. "Get dressed and meet by the fire in 10 minutes." The way he said it didn't sound like a request more like a command. He turned around and walked out of the tent with what seemed like anger or frustration in his step. I just sat there for a while just looking around the tent and think about what had happened last night and what was going on, because I was hearing drums again.

I had gotten dressed in the cloth. Looking at it, it looked like leather, but it wasn't it was almost like a mix of what seemed like animal skin, and some kind of cloth like cotton or wool. I was a deep red skirt, which I hate, and a tan kind of dark white shirt type of thing. I was kind of warm but very uncomfortable and it had a weird smell almost like something was dead. When I was done I just stood inside the tent looking at the flap that would take me outside into the cold and unknown. I couldn't think of what to do, go outside and maybe die or stay inside and still maybe die, there was no good choice. I still just stood there looking at the door when Gab came back in with anger in his beautiful golden-brown eyes.