The One Question | Teen Ink

The One Question

People come up to me all the time and ask one question “What is it like to be bullied?” I simply answer there is no way to describe the feeling that bubbles up inside of you. Some people would answer like this “It’s a mixture of pain, anger, sadness, loneliness, and hatred.” But it’s more than just that. It’s having to go through harassment, the laughs, the rumors, the looks, and defiantly the thoughts. Getting to the points of some people’s thoughts and pain you can’t forget. You can’t judge stuff you haven’t experienced. They don’t understand the pain that they can put someone through. What I would say to the people who judge is you can’t judge certain things. You can’t judge a eating disorder, suicidal thoughts, cutting, drugs, depression, and especially the person without going through everything. Once you experience eating disorders and making yourself throw up so you can be thin, you can’t judge eating disorders. For suicidal thoughts to get to the point where you want to die like hurt yourself so much that you fade away. Cutting unless you have token a sharp object to your wrist or body and press and swipe in any direction and bled. Drugs unless you have felt the feeling of no pain when having them. Depression unless you have gone a whole week or more without smiling. Also a person unless you have experienced everything they have gone through all the pain and misery you cause on their lives. You might not mean it but it will come to bite you back one day. You may have already stop the bullying and harassing but you will leave a trail of misery on that person’s life!!!

This is a true article please no hates!!!!