The Ultimate All-purpose Excuse | Teen Ink

The Ultimate All-purpose Excuse

First of all I would like to apologize for being late to class and tell you how much I really appreciate the time you dedicate to teach us all the wonderful important things that will eventually help us. Now I know teachers don’t like it when their students are tardy, I mean I wouldn’t like it either. I hope you don’t see my lateness as a sign of disrespect to you because I totally respect you. You might be wondering why a wonderful child like me might be late but I assure you it was not of my will to be late. So I shall begin my story with your permission of course.

I’ve never told you this before, even though I would have if I could but I am a spy. No, I don’t mean one of those lame people who go around butting in people’s business and spreading nasty rumors about them. I am a professional agent hired by the government to obtain certain information I can’t talk about in this explanation. This morning I was going about my usual spy business ( putting on my disguise, getting my gadgets ready, forging documents and analyzing data) when I discovered a rival spy signal on my VIRGIL. I quickly called headquarters and was informed I must eliminate this rival in order to keep government secrets intact. I quickly obtained my weapons including silencers, and fallowed the GPS on my VIRGIL to school. I discovered that the rival spy was a pseudo-teacher here at our lovely school. I quickly took the matter into my hands, and disposed of the rival. I’m afraid he was a bit heavy, it wasn’t easy to get him to the dump, it took more time than I thought. Again I am truly sorry I’m late. Excuse me I have a call from headquarters.

Zimo Tv said...
on Jan. 13 2017 at 8:55 am
It was superb

PatriciaFla6 said...
If the rule is the teacher dismisses you not the bell then their is no reason to be tardy if the bell doesn't tell you when to come into the class.

bre-brittany said...
I LOVE IT, LOL