Samantha Rose | Teen Ink

Samantha Rose

" I don't like him anymore. I like... someone else." I dug into his arms a little to hint that I meant him. His body became warmer and I heard Mandy utter an "awww" as she ordered another lemonade.

I looked up at Chris and I saw he was looking back at me, looking confused but blushing at the same time. His sweet brown hair was a moppy mess, and I wanted to fix it, but one move a day is good enough.
I picked myself up from his grasp adn smiled. When I opened my mouth to say "Let's go" I heard a loud splurt sound and something wet on my cheek.
" Whoops!" Mandy cried behind me. Chris wiped his finger on my cheek and showed it to me, smeared with ketchup. He put it in his mouth and licked it clean.
" Yum" he laughed. I switched around in my seat and tried to glare at Mandy, but her pathetic " I'm so sorry" look made it hard.

I started laughing and opened a mustard packet. She screamed " Nooo!" but I squirted it at her cheek. All of a sudden Krissie and Marc ran up behind us.
" Yaaah!" Krissie yelled and she threw a relish cup at me, but missed and it landed in Chris' hair.
" Hey !" he laughed and picked up some ketchup packets.

Thus started the condiment fight.

. . .

Arianna said...
I found way too many grammatical mistakes and typos, I would look this over a bit. Maybe find someone to edit it? Overall it wasn't that good. Very repetitive. Your sentences are choppy and don't flow together at all. Your descriptions also need work. Hope this helps!

me said...
on Aug. 18 2008 at 1:03 am
I think this is an interesting section of a book. How can I buy the whole book?