Samantha Rose | Teen Ink

Samantha Rose

July 8, 2008
By Anonymous

" I don't like him anymore. I like... someone else." I dug into his arms a little to hint that I meant him. His body became warmer and I heard Mandy utter an "awww" as she ordered another lemonade.

I looked up at Chris and I saw he was looking back at me, looking confused but blushing at the same time. His sweet brown hair was a moppy mess, and I wanted to fix it, but one move a day is good enough.
I picked myself up from his grasp adn smiled. When I opened my mouth to say "Let's go" I heard a loud splurt sound and something wet on my cheek.
" Whoops!" Mandy cried behind me. Chris wiped his finger on my cheek and showed it to me, smeared with ketchup. He put it in his mouth and licked it clean.
" Yum" he laughed. I switched around in my seat and tried to glare at Mandy, but her pathetic " I'm so sorry" look made it hard.

I started laughing and opened a mustard packet. She screamed " Nooo!" but I squirted it at her cheek. All of a sudden Krissie and Marc ran up behind us.
" Yaaah!" Krissie yelled and she threw a relish cup at me, but missed and it landed in Chris' hair.
" Hey !" he laughed and picked up some ketchup packets.

Thus started the condiment fight.




. . .